These "How To" articles each explain how to accomplish one small task, usually with a complete example you can paste in and try.
Many of the examples apply to a specific environment (e.g. Mini Micro); check the categories at the bottom of each page if you're not sure.
Pages in category "How To"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- How to check if one value contains another
- How to detect a click on a sprite
- How to detect NaN
- How to do many things at once
- How to do simple physics
- How to load a sprite from the web
- How to make a sprite translucent
- How to move a sprite forward
- How to move a sprite towards a target
- How to move a sprite with directional inputs
- How to package a Mini Micro game
- How to point a sprite at a target
- How to run a program on startup