We are looking for good developers to create new DLC games and programs for Mini Micro! See the main DLC page for examples of these programs.
We will publish your program and pay you for it. No royalties, no hoping for ad revenue that may never materialize — just cold hard cash upon acceptance. Pay varies depending on how polished your software is (and, correspondingly, how much additional work we have to do to finish it), but will typically be between US$250 and US$1000.
Build your portfolio. Have some fun. Earn some cash.
Do you have what it takes to be a professional programmer? You probably do! Here are the steps:
- Come up with an idea for an awesome game or other program for Mini Micro. Note that it doesn't have to be a big game. The existing DLC games are relatively small and focused; they do one thing, but they do it really well.
- Discuss your idea with Joe on the MiniScript Discord server, or by email. Make sure we're on the same page.
- Develop and polish your program. Test it extensively. Make sure you have legal right to use all the assets (especially artwork and sound) in your project.
- Submit the polished program. Make any minor fixes/improvements we may ask for at this point.
- Receive payment, and admire your work published and promoted among the ever-growing Mini Micro community.
- Treat yourself to something nice. You have earned it!
We want to publish your software. Write for us!
MiniScript Home Page
Download Mini Micro
Mini Micro DLC